Friday, February 13, 2009

Lo siento, pero...que?

So hello once more from sunny Costa Rica!  It has been so long since I posted...lo siento parental units!

Costa Rica is becoming my home!  I love it here!  There are so many things I want to see and do, and I LOVE teaching these people!!   The students I have had have been so sweet and willing/ready to learn!  One of them told me the other day that it was the "most english she had learned from any class!"

It has been a busy week here at TEFL!  Lots of teaching, teaching prep, coloring, and paradigming...haha.  

I met a new friend, too.  He's from West-by-God-Virginia!!!  

I am about to go teach, and then it's off to the beach!!  I absolutely LOVE living here...it's going to have to be a regular thing!  Warm months in NC, cold months in CR!!  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment