Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That's right...I live here!

Sunset and soccer on the beach at Playa Manuel Antonio!!
Dinner with Jennie, Phil, Jed, Me, Dave, and Richard at Agua Azul!
My "adopted" Costa Rican baby, Cederic in the Pacific Ocean!!
Market Day in Quepos!
I like markets!!

One more day til the weekend!!  All this teaching and lesson planning makes me pooped by the weekend, and I am looking forward to relaxing and swimming in the ocean!  The water always feels so good, because it's so bloody hot and humid all day!  There's no A/C, so we never get a break from the heat...but I'm acclimating well!  

I am about to go teach a lesson on Daily Eating Routines, using the simple past, and "did" questions with yes or no answers...wheee!  Then I'll hopefully make it down to the beach for the sunset and a little R&R!!!  

Gotta run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment